CLIMATE / SEASON
2020 had much larger yields than in 2019, characterized by decent
bunch numbers thanks to good post-harvest and winter conditions.
Soil profiles were also supplemented well due to late winter rainfall.
WINEMAKING & VINIFICATION
Our Chenin Blanc 2020 is the first vintage produced entirely from a
It was picked earlier than previous years.
• Picked in small crates and left overnight in cold room to bring
temperature down to roughly 10 degree Celsius.
• Following day 100% whole bunch pressing – slow, soft press of
• Fermented naturally in stainless steel for roughly two weeks.
• Cooler fermentation to keep classic flavours.
• After fermentation, goes into old oak barrels for 6 months on the
• Bâtonnage, or lees stirring, for the first 6 months to extract all
the flavours of the lease
Alc. 12% | RS 1.1 g/L | TA 6.1 g/L | pH 3.3 g/L | VA 0.4